The Club Car
Train Car Lounge
What better place to keep the gentlemen entertained on wedding day, than in the fully restored 1946 Tavern Lounge Car complete with wet bar, leather recliners, a jukebox and piano.
Originally named Belle Meade when it was built by the ACF Company in 1946, this car’s interior was updated and it was renamed University Club in 1952, it continued service as such until 1971. At 85 feet long, it makes quite the statement.
While the train car is most commonly used for our gentlemen’s hangout on wedding day, where they can relax and get ready. The train car can also be rented for cocktail parties or corporate functions for up to 30 people.
The latest user submissions via Instagram. Take part of the fun yourself by using the hashtag above.
“Our 10 acre private estate features a Tavern, Chapel, Gardens & Gazebo, Cottage House ,Club Car and Two Estate Houses.”